[maker-devel] Maker annotation small DNA fragments

Philippine De Boissel pdeboissel at upei.ca
Tue Aug 21 12:18:13 MDT 2018

Hello,

How are you?
I am new in bioinfo. I am working with circulating cell-free DNA (small DNA
fragments with around 180 to 600 bp).

We sequenced a whole ccfDNA form a mussel, and I am trying to annotated
those fragment (up to 100pb) with MAKER.

Is it a good idea?

I have been facing one problem...i am using clusters and I am not allow to
have more than 1000k files. However, MAKER create sub-folders
(maker_datastore) for each contigs. Is there a way to produce one big
output during the process instead of many different files for each contigs,
please?

Thank you very much

Philippine