[maker-devel] Names/IDs from pred_gff are included in final gff

Carson Holt carsonhh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:15:29 MST 2018

pred_gff will maintain it’s name in the match/match_part feature as the information is pulled directly from the input GFF3. But any pred_gff feature that becomes a final model will be renamed to something like “scaffold_1517-pred_gff_GeneMark.hmm-gene-0.6-mRNA-1” unless you specify map_forward=1 to maintain the original name.

—Carson