[maker-devel] Is it possible to extract the GFF3 file for the raw gene models predicted by est2genome and protein2genome?

Jia-Xing Yue yuejiaxing at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:32:04 MST 2018

Hello,

I enabled the est2genome and protein2genome option for Maker-3.00.0-beta in
my particular case. I was wondering if it is possible to extract the gene
models predicted by snap, augustus, est2genome, and protein2genome
respectively.

By using the gff_merge command, I think I can extract some gene models for
each cases but not all, especially for the est2genome and protein2genome
set (e.g. those labeled with "maker-chr*-exonerate_est2genome-gene" and
"maker-chr*-exonerate_protein2genome-gene").

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Jia-Xing